Dream Kayaks is looking to recruit a new member to their Prostaff team.
Deadline for applications is midnight Sunday 13 May 2018. No exceptions.
The successful applicant will be announced via the Dream Kayaks Facebook page on Tuesday 22 May at 9am.
What is Dream Kayaks Looking For?
You need to be able to tick some of these boxes: The ideal candidate is someone who:
- loves to kayak fish,
- wants to be part of an Australia-wide team of angling fanatics,
- is an expert angler,
- loves taking videos and photos (or writing blog articles),
- is motivated to promote Dream Kayaks,
- already has a Facebook, Instagram, Youtube etc page with plenty of followers.
It helps if you already have a Dream Kayak craft, but if not you should definitely still apply. If you only tick one or two of the boxes above – you should sill apply.
What Do You Get Out Of It?
Everyone is interested for different reasons but usually it’s one or more of these:
- You want to be part of an expert yak fishing team – knowledge, friends, lifestyle!
- You want to collaborate with Dream Kayaks to get massive exposure for your social media page,
- You are looking for a career in the fishing or kayaking industry and want to build more experience and exposure,
- You want to gain hands-on experience in marketing and brand development.
Everybody loves free gear, but if that’s all you’re after – don’t apply! We’re not a charity.
How Does It Work?
- You Apply. Simply fill in the form below. and post NO MORE THAN 3 of your best fishing or kayaking photos or videos in the Facebook post advertising this application on the Dream Kayaks Facebook page.
- Dream accept or decline (Only one space available). You will need to sign a legal agreement.
- You go fishing! (Take your camera!)
- You send us your content (pics and videos, articles, etc)
- We collaborate to get mutual exposure and you get some free gear ONLY after you’ve earned it.
It’s that simple.
No free-loaders will be accepted.
Great Fishing Kayaks. Amazing Prices. DREAM KAYAKS . Dare.to.Dream.
Things to Consider Before Applying
- Most applicants will have to put in about 2 months of solid fishing and quality photography before they get any freebies from Dream Kayaks.
- In some rare cases where the applicant shows exceptional ability to create buzz and provide instant exposure Dream may provide a kayak or other gear upfront.
- Only amazing quality content will be accepted. Content that is just ‘good’ will be rejected.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Only experienced fishos will be considered.
- Fishing sponsorship is hard to get. Make your application sound good!